Sunday, 2 June 2013

AlexanderRocksxo | Lemon and Cucumber Detox Water



Recently I was prescribed antibiotics for tonsillitis and I hate putting stuff like that into my body so I started to do some research on detoxing and came up with this little recipe for a detox water. It is so cooling and refreshing and has really helped me feel on top of my game again. It's so so simple and great for the mornings.
All you need to do is chop up about an inch of cucumber and either half or a whole lemon depending how citrusy you want it and chuck it into a bottle, fill with filtered water and refrigirate for as long as possible. you can adapt it however you want, I know mint is great in this as well as adding other fruits like berries or oranges and limes (Mint and lime.. Mojito?)
Let me know if you give this a go! What do you guys think of the name change? Let me know in the comments! If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexanderRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)
   
                             
                                                  Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

                                    


2 comments :

  1. I think I will have to try this :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I'd never have thought of trying this :)
    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete