Wednesday, 20 August 2014

AlexRocksxo | New In: The Body Shop Argan Oil Solid Oil Lip Balm



When I heard about The Body Shops Wild Argan Oil range I was beyond excited - I was given a sample of the body butter before the line came out and it was so luxurious and smelt almost like a spa so I was super excited for the full line to be released. If there is something I definitely have enough of, it's lip balm. I know I have too many to count but when one catches my eye I can't help but pick it up. What drew me to this one was that it is classed to be a 'solid oil' and as the weather is going crazy at the moment my lips are so dry and sore I thought this may be worth a try.

The Body Shop Argan Oil Solid Oil Lip Balm comes in gorgeous gold and blue packaging; it is eye-catching but also seems a lot more expensive than it is. As it is a 'solid oil' I expected it to be a lot greasier than it was but it has a similar texture to Vaseline but isn't so heavy and was really light on my lips. It was actually really moisturising and may have possibly overtaken my love for the Blistex Med Plus lip balm. Although it is infused with argan oil I find it to smell and taste slightly like chemicals but it isn't anything too bad and something I can look over. If you are looking to try something different I would highly reccommend you give this a go. Have you tried any of The Body Shops new Argan Oil Range?  Let me know in the comments below. If you enjoyed this post go ahead and follow me on Bloglovin' so you don't miss any of my future posts! If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)
   
                             
                                                              Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

 

No comments :

Post a Comment