Wednesday, 22 October 2014

AlexanderRocksxo | 5 Minute Face




I'm sure I'm not the only one who wakes up late on a daily basis, more often than not I check the time and realise I have 10 minutes to do everything before I have to leave; seeing as this happens more or less everyday I have now mastered the 5 minute face. It definitely isn't the most flawless face and definitely not the most exiting but it gives me a bit of coverage and keeps me happy for the day.
I generally whack on a bit foundation and some powder. The ones I am loving at the moment are the Sleek Bare Skin Foundation* and The Body Shop Face Base both are not cakey or thick and give a natural finish. The foundation is a little too dark for me but seeing as my powder has a bit of coverage and is the perfect colour for me it evens it out. You can see I've hit pan bad on this, and it's my second one so you can tell I use this most days.
To make sure I don't look washed out and add a bit of colour back into my skin I use The Body Shop Honey Bronzer, it is so lightweight and so natural you almost don't need to worry where you put it because it blends so beautifully. If I have a bit more time I like to go in with the bronzer and do a little bit of contouring and warm up my cheekbones and temples but in the morning when I'm late I tend to swipe it down the side of my face in a number three motion (temples cheeks and under my jaw) and that does the job.
Eyebrows are the most important in my eyes, without eyebrows I look like a deranged psycho murderer.. My favorutite product at the moment is the Soap and Glory Archery Pencil, a supposed Anastasia Brow Wiz dupe but I haven't tried it so cannot compare. The Archery Pencil has such a tiny nib you can really draw on defined hairs and make your brows look a lot fuller and defined really easily. It also has a spooly on the end and that makes my life 1000x easier; and that is it for my 5 minute face.
It is nothing special but it gets me through the day without looking like a hot mess, what are your favourite products for doing your makeup as quickly as possible? Let me know in the comments!  If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexanderRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)
   
                             
                                                  Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

                                    


1 comment :