Thursday, 30 October 2014

AlexanderRocksxo | The Bloggers Tea Party















I've left writing this post quite late and for that I am sorry. I wanted to leave myself enough time to write this post without rushing it to make sure I didn't miss anything out! A few weeks back I was invited to a tea party exclusively for bloggers by the lovely Olivia & Nadja. I've always wanted to do afternoon tea with friends and it was even better with bloggers.


Thirty bloggers turned up all with a camera and we squeezed into our own private room at Drink Shop & Do and we all sat down and started to mingle around and started off the hours of fun we had. I have to say that Drink Shop & Do is the most beautiful little café, it was quirky and colourful little place full of beautiful things that catch your eye everywhere you look. Tom from DaydreamInBlue (one of the amazing bloggers I met) said that if Pinterest was a café then it would be Drink Shop & Do and I think that is the perfect way to describe it. It was the perfect place to hold The Bloggers Tea Party! We had our own little area at the back of the café full of beautiful pieces of art, fairy lights and flowers and a huge disco ball I really wanted to steal..
After mooching around for a bit and taking photos we ordered tea and cake (perfect for a tea party eh?). I went for a cherry blossom and rose tea with a salted caramel cake and oh my.. Possibly one of the best cups of tea I've ever had; also the cake was fabulous!
After a few hours of chatting there were a few prizes to be handed out and we all started to exchange URL's and Twitters; before we could say our farewells we were handed a big bag of goodies which I have been experimenting with and enjoying playing around with (all shown above). i am loving the Dr Bronners SoapThe Palmers Spray and Go Moisturiser & The Sleek Bare Skin Foundation (not photographed, review here). I am so grateful to be invited to these events and meet other bloggers and exchange tips to up my blogging game.
Another huge thank you to Olivia and Nadja and a big welcome to any of the bloggers I met - welcome to the world of AlexanderRocksxo! Even if you are an old reader another big welcome to you too!
If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexanderRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)
   
                             
                                                  Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

                                    

1 comment :

  1. It was a lovely event and it was great meeting you! Had so much fun :)

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete