Monday, 29 December 2014

AlexanderRocksxo | The Resolutions 2015


I've never been one for resolutions, whenever I've picked one I've either forgotten what it is or ignored it entirely. Living on my own for 3 months has really helped show me my flaws and in 2015 I will do my best to work on them.


1. Become better with money | Any of my university friends can tell you I'm awful with money, living in London is so expensive and it is already taking a very negative effect on my bank balance. Once my account is back to positive figures yes it's very very negative at the moment I will not be buying that new shirt with the £20 I have left over from food shopping, either put any spare money into savings or do something useful with it.

2. Visit more art galleries | As an art student I don't understand why I don't visit more, there are tonnes in London and many of them free. As I am trying to do more of my own photography rather than just the assignments university gives me I know I can gain a lot of inspiration from them.

3. Switch off more | Spending 95% of time on my laptop or on my phone so I want to switch off from the internet and go and do something creative; using my camera and finishing endless projects or learning to draw is top of my list. Not just talking about technology, I need to learn to relax and switch off completely, helping deal with stress & anxiety.

4. Become a tidier and cleaner person | Possible the least hopeful resolution as I am such a messy person but living on my own in my studio has made me realise how messy I am and I seriously need to clean up more often. I have quite bad anxiety and I think that having a messy personal space is adding to my stress and anxiety, although I am clean my desk still ends up a mess and 2 days after a clean I cant even sit my laptop down on my desk; what is on it? Don't ask me I have no idea.


What are your resolutions for 2015? Let me know in the comments below. Have an amazing new year everyone! If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexanderRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)
   
                             
                                            Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

                                    

No comments :

Post a Comment